- What is the cost of shipping?
- How long will it take for the order to reach me?
We dispatch order within 3-4 days of order placement. Once dispatched, you will get an update on your email and phone number. It takes about 5-6 working days for domestic orders and 12-15 days for international orders to reach you.
If you need the product urgently, please contact us via email or phone.
If you have placed an order with multiple items, please note that your items may arrive in multiple shipments. The estimated delivery times are indicative, and, on some occasions, there might be some unavoidable delays beyond our control. We will keep you informed in case of any delays.
- What can I do if my order dispatch is delayed?
We will try our best to get your products to you within the estimated delivery times. If the package has not reached you by the expected delivery date, please call us on 9752412233 or write to us at email@example.com and we will try our best to resolve your issues.
- My order has been shipped. Can I track it?
For orders within India, once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
The customs and duties for international customers will be borne by customer, it can not be estimated by us before or after placing and order with us.
- Prepaid orders are not eligible for cancellation.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Aynaa and accept Aynaa's decision regarding the cancellation.
- Delivery takes 5-6 working days.
- Delivery is trackable and 100% insured.
- As soon as the order is shipped, we will send a detailed message with the name of the courier company and tracking number, it's customers duty to follow up with the courier company after that, we can help them with the exact status of order along with its location.
Your orders will only be processed and packed during the operation hours. Our mailing team operates from 10.30am to 6.30pm, Monday - Saturday (exclusive of Public Holidays).